frequently asked questions
• How can I stay updated about festival updates and details?
By joining the FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
• How can I connect with the Beardfest community online?
By joining THIS FACEBOOK GROUP
• Will there be vegetarian and vegan food available for purchase?
• How did Beardfest start?
Read all about the HISTORY OF BEARDFEST
• What is the earliest I can arrive at MiniBeard?
Gates open at 10:00am FRIDAY morning. Do not come on Thursday.
• Can I come on Wednesday or Thursday?
Gates will be CLOSED until 10:00am FRIDAY.
• Is a one day pass good for camping?
Yes. One day passes are good until 10:00am the NEXT day.
• When do I have to leave?
All attendees must be out by 1:00pm on SUNDAY
• How do I get to Paradise Lakes Campground?
• Can I bring my dog?
Yes. Dogs must be on leashes.
• Can I bring my young child?
Yes! Beardfest is a family friendly environment, and even has a children’s area and some child specific workshops. Children 12 and under are free.
• Can I be a vendor?
The vending application HERE
• Can I volunteer?
Volunteer Tickets available while supplies last. Volunteer Info HERE
• Can my band play?
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your music and social media. High quality live videos are best.
• Where is the music schedule?
MiniBeard schedule is TBA
• Where is the workshop schedule?
MiniBeard Workshop schedule is TBA
• Can I camp next to my car?
ALL Beardfest tickets (even single day tickets) include camping, however, CAR CAMPING Passes are sold seperately. Without a car camping pass, you will have to park in one of our lots within Paradise Lakes property. These lots are outside of, but not far from, the main camping area. If you have a lot of gear or for whatever reason don’t want to walk from the lot to the camping area, we will be providing a shuttle service at the price of $5 per carload of people. The shuttle will pick you up at a designated spot in the lot, and will have 3 drop off points within the campground that you can pick from. IF YOU HAVE A DISABILITY, the shuttle will be free for you. If your disability is of the nature that you can’t attend Beardfest comfortably without camping next to your car, please contact us via facebook messenger or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to accommodate you. IF YOU HAVE A SLEEPING SET UP IN YOUR STANDARD SIZED VEHICLE (Truck/hatchback/NON CAMPER), and that is how you plan to camp, but you missed the car camping cutoff, we have a special lot near the main camping area set aside for you, just purchase an "Overflow Vehicle Sleeping (Car or Truck)" Ticket. This can be purchased during the checkout process when you buy your festival ticket, or purchased on its own after the fact at https://beardfest.ticketleap.com/mini-beard-merch/dates/Jun-25-2021_at_1000AM
• I have a disability, I need to camp next to my car, but car camping is sold out, what are my options?
If you have a disability and need to sleep next to your car, we will be happy to accommodate you despite the fact that car camping is sold out. Please contact us via the Beardfest pages facebook messenger or send a message through this website and we will get you set up.
• I sleep in my truck, that’s how I always camp, But I missed the cutoff for car camping tickets.
We have a special parking/camping area that is very near the main campgrounds put aside for people who sleep in their vehicles but missed the cutoff for car camping. Just purchase an "Overflow Vehicle Sleeping (Car or Truck)" Ticket. This can be purchased during the checkout process when you buy your festival ticket, or purchased on its own after the fact at https://beardfest.ticketleap.com/mini-beard-merch/dates/Jun-25-2021_at_1000AM
• Can I bring my RV to Beardfest?
Yes! We have a limited number of RV sites available. You must buy a special RV parking pass in addition to your ticket/tickets for each individual attendee. Your best bet is to buy in advance at beardfest.net/tickets as these will sell out.
• Is it better to buy my ticket in advance or at the gate?
Save money by buying your ticket in advance at Beardfest.net/tickets!
• How much do tickets cost and where can I get them?
• Will there be food available for purchase?
There will be many food vendors onsite offering a wide variety of cuisines. Meat, Vegetarian, and Vegan options will be available.
• Do you accept credit/debit cards at the gate?
There will be ATM’s at the box office and next to the merch table.
• Is there a charge for parking?
Yes. Parking in the lot is $10. Carpooling is recommended. All tickets include GA camping.
• Is re-entry allowed?
Yes, but your wristband must be intact and on your wrist. Parking tag must be visible.
• What if I rip or lose my wristband?
Lost Wristbands will not be replaced. If you feel it’s too loose or looks like it will rip let us know before it comes off your wrist.
• I don’t have money. My friend is inside, can I go get them?
Really sorry, but no. There is an ATM at the gate.
• I arrived late and missed the whole day, can’t I pay less?
No, sorry. This is when our headliners are on.
• My friend bought a ticket for me but didn’t change name in will call. What do I do if I show up before my friend who bought me a ticket?
-give the name of the person who bought your ticket
-show your ID, we will write your name in and cross out one of the tickets
-please note, if your friend bought less tickets than they promised to people, we will only honor the amount of tickets that were bought.
-If you show up and all the tickets under that name are crossed off, you will have to buy a ticket.