Join the beardfest 2019 street team
Joining the Beardfest team is a great way to earn a nearly free ticket to Beardfest and to get some cool perks – like a free meal in the back stage area and a free Beardfest poster. Best of all, though, might be the memories that you create by joining the Beardfest family and the sense of being a part of something special.
In order to join the volunteer or street team, you will have to
through our main ticketing site. There are a limited amount of volunteer and street team positions available. These tickets are available on a first come, first served basis, and will probably all be snatched up within the first couple days of them being made available.
-REFUNDABLE TICKET – we will refund everything except $10. The Refund will go through in the week following the event. Ticket fees WILL BE REFUNDED along with your refund. Refunds WILL NOT be given to anyone who does not FULLY COMPLETE the street team requirements.
-FREE BEARDFEST 2018 POSTER, claimable at the merch table anytime throughout the event.
-We will be able to get you in to certain shows for free, although not all of them.
-Street Team PIZZA PARTY!!!
– BE RESPONSIVE to the street team coordinators emails and messages!
– ATTEND 4 SHOWS/EVENTS from our approved list and promote Beardfest at them by hanging posters (an average of 5 per show/15 per festival), talking to people, and distributing handouts (an average of 75 per show/150 per festival). *(we will be able to get you into certain events for free)
– HANG at least Fifteen 11×17 POSTERS in an approved public area. Please consult with the Street Team leader for approval before you do this.
– MAKE 4 SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS about Beardfest throughout April and May. Make one each week in June.
– INVITE 200 FRIENDS to the Beardfest 2018 Facebook EVENT PAGE.
– KEEP TRACK of ALL of your work through the Simple Crew App, which we will explain in detail to you when we reach out.
-You MUST HAVE A SMART PHONE to be on the street team. This is because we organize the Street Team through a smart phone app.
**PIZZA PARTY: Optional but highly recommended. We will be having a Street Team Pizza Party in South Jersey to get the ball rolling this year. Meeting your team in person is always a good way to get inspired, and most of all its fun! We will also use this meeting as a way to do some basic Street Teamer Training and distribute your promo materials. Pizza will be provided by us. Details on time and date to follow.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your responsibilities, feel free to contact our street team coordinator Eric at Eostrofsky89@gmail.com before signing up.